pause the news ticker expand the news ticker

List of Documents to Bring to BOS Office

ALL Students:

  1. Birth Certificate
  2. Proof of Idaho Residency (Ex. Utility bill, mortgage statement, etc.)
  3. Immunization Records –OR- Complete an “Immunization Exemption Form” at the office


IEP/Special Education students:

  1. Copy of current IEP (Individual Education Plan)
  2. Copy of ER (Evaluation Report)

Students with 504 Accommodation Plan:

  1. Copy of current 504 Plan
Ap 5th Annual Honor Role Recipient
2017 E 49th North
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Phone: 208-542-0283

Fax: 208-525-4423