As of 08/05/2020, Open Enrollment 2020/2021 is closed to attend Bonneville Online Elementary School. This applies to students in district and out of district.
Steps to enroll:
Step 1: Please fill out the Open Enrollment application. This lets us know that you are interested in joining us or continuing with us for the next school year. Once your open enrollment is approved, continue with the steps below.
Click on Registration, you'll be re-directed to the District Webpage, If you are a returning student,(currently active in a d93 school and Bonneville Online Elementary) click on Powerschool on and login. If you have not set this up, try your email address on file, and password as "password".
New Student Registration
1. You must live in District 93 boundaries
2. Fill out the open enrollment form, and wait for approval from the Online Principal
3. If your student was not in our school district last year, please register by clicking on the green "Create Account" button
* Please load required documents on the registration portal. You can take a picture with your phone if needed, a scanner isn't necessary.
List of Documents
* Complete Final Steps to Admissions Process
Building secretary or Teacher will stay in-touch until the application is complete.